NanoLocks MoT (Management of Things) platform updates¸ controls and monitors connected devices and includes robust features for monitoring device security¸ device to cloud integrity¸ self-provisioning¸ version management¸ attack detection and alerts.
OREN – Embedded Protection Technology
NanoLock protects every device across its lifecycle¸ from its automated highly secured provisioning¸ during its operation¸ securing its firmware updates¸ and even after its end of life.
OREN¸ NanoLock’s Device Side Protection safeguards against attacks from the network and cloud or even if an attacker has physical access to the device.
- Automatic and secured self-provisioning
- Extremely low computing power
- Extremely low energy consumption
- CPU and OS agnostic
- Agnostic to the size of the memory to be protected
- No memory size constraints
- Continuously protects CPU/OS even if hacked
- Adds no latency at boot time
- Delivers trusted FOTA (Firmware Over the Air) updates and validation
- Prevents reverse engineering, even if physically breached
FOTALock – Securing FOTA Updates
NanoLock’s FOTALock platform secures FOTA (Firmware Over the Air) updates¸ ensuring safe and trusted delivery of updates¸ applications and critical parameters from the production floor through the entire lifecycle of the device.
NanoLock’s FOTALock Management platform secures the FOTA updates¸ controls and manages the devices and includes robust features for monitoring FOTA security¸ version management¸ attacks and alerts.