NanoLock prevents overwriting, modification, manipulation erasure and attacks on firmware, boot image applications executables, and configuration in all connected and IoT devices. NanoLock protects the device's entire lifecycle, from provisioning, through operations and firmware updates, and even after the device’s end of life.
OREN – Embedded Protection Technology
NanoLock protects every device across its lifecycle, from its automated highly secured provisioning, during its operation, securing its firmware updates, and even after its end of life.
OREN, NanoLock's Device Side Protection safeguards against attacks from the network and cloud or even if an attacker has physical access to the device.
- Automatic and secured self-provisioning
- Extremely low computing power
- Extremely low energy consumption
- CPU and OS agnostic
- Agnostic to the size of the memory to be protected
- No memory size constraints
- Continuously protects CPU/OS even if hacked
- Adds no latency at boot time
- Delivers trusted FOTA (Firmware Over the Air) updates and validation
- Prevents reverse engineering, even if physically breached
FOTALock – Securing FOTA Updates
NanoLock's FOTALock platform secures FOTA (Firmware Over the Air) updates, ensuring safe and trusted delivery of updates, applications and critical parameters from the production floor through the entire lifecycle of the device.
NanoLock's FOTALock Management platform secures the FOTA updates, controls and manages the devices and includes robust features for monitoring FOTA security, version management, attacks and alerts.