Embedded SW engineer
To Work in innovative multi-disciplinary environment to design, develop and maintain challenging cyber solutions. You will architect and develop high quality software solutions. Your work will span the entire software life cycle integrate and develop new products from scratch and in development and upgrading of existing products. You will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a new project and shape cyber solutions & products that will delight and inspire millions. Create design and debug tools for hardware and software development
- Experience with embedded development.
- Programming in C/C++.
- Linux User-space development.
- Linux Kernel development.
- Strong communication skills, team player, highly motivated.
- Ability to drive execution in a results-oriented environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with secured programming.
- Network systems development.
- Bare-metal development experience: FreeRTOS, VxWorks, ThreadX.
- Experience with device hacking, binary image and file-system reversing.
- BSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or top IDF software development unit.
We’re looking for the best talents to join our team.