NanoLock’s device level security and management is at the forefront of IoT and edge device protection, with a unique flash-to-cloud defense that blocks malicious cyberattacks by insiders¸ outsiders and supply chain attackers. NanoLock Security is the 2019 winner of the prestigious “4YFN Barcelona Startup of the Year” award.
Embedded SW engineer
We’re looking for a talented Embedded Engineer to join our Software team to innovate, design and implement unique cyber security solutions that will protect critical infrastructure of smart cities, utilities, industrial automation and many more.
- At least 3 years’ experience in embedded development.
- Programming in C/C++.
- Linux User-space development.
- Linux Kernel development.
- Strong communication skills, team player, highly motivated.
- Ability to drive execution in a results-oriented environment.
- Experience with secured programming.
- Network systems development.
- Bare-metal development experience: FreeRTOS, VxWorks, ThreadX.
- Experience with device hacking, binary image and file-system reversing.
- BSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or top IDF software development unit.