Industrial companies across the world are increasingly adopting Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) technologies for better efficiency, productivity and control. Consequently, the growing number of connected machines create opportunities for cybercriminals, outsiders and insiders, to gain entry into industrial systems.
In this free webinar you’ll learn
- The challenges of Industrial IOT cybersecurity
- What are IIOT’s biggest cybersecurity concerns?
- What are the prevalent security approaches and how do they deal with industrial threats?
- The new security layer and approach: device -level passive prevention
- The value proposition of Excem Technologies and NanoLock Security